Cleanroom Chairs Description
Backrest is totally encased. Vinyl upholstery covers the front and back. A polypropylene rear panel on the backrest provides protection so that the vinyl upholstery is not compromised if the chair bumps something.
- Self-contained pneumatic seat-height adjustment mechanism cylinder is firmly plugged to keep particles securely inside. The mechanism allows adjustment of seat height with the touch of a finger. There is no discharge of gas or particles into the surroundings.
- Five-legged base is either solid, polished cast aluminum or heavy-duty, chrome-plated tubular steel. Chair legs in the tubular base are plugged to keep random particles securely inside.
- Screws that attach the seat and backrest to the frame are put into a metal t-nut assembly with a thread sealant to prevent air leakage.
- A lip around the molded foam seat serves as a seat edge bumper guard.
- Seat board and cushion are wrapped with heavy-gauge expanded vinyl and double stapled to fully encase the seat bottom. The edges are sealed with a flexible adhesive.
- Choose from Class 1 - Class 1000 Seating