Steri-Perox sterile hydrogen peroxide solutions are used for the areas such as walls, ceilings, floors, surfaces and many other applications that require the use of a sterile hydrogen peroxide solution. It was designed for pharmaceutical and biotechnology operations that demand a sterile 3% or 6% hydrogen peroxide solution. It is an effective one step ready-to-use product that is available in premixed concentrations of 3% and 6%. Formulation of Steri-Perox is accomplished with USP purified water. The product is tested in accordance with USP guidelines in development of the Certificate of Analysis and Sterility Test Results. It is produced sterile by aseptic filtration at 0.2 microns. Each container is double bag packaged and delivered each time with the lot specific Certificate of Analysis and Sterility Report.
• 1 Gallon • 4/Case 3%, Non-Sterile
• 1 Gallon • 4/Case 6%, Non-Sterile
• 1 Gallon • 4/Case 3%, Sterile
• 1 Gallon • 4/Case 6%, Sterile
• 11 Oz • 24/Case 6%, Sterile
• 16 Oz • 12/Case 3%, Sterile
• 16 Oz • 12/Case 6%, Sterile