Texwipe’s Sterile Cotton Swabs are constructed from 100% USP-grade cotton.
These swabs are bonded securely to a wooden or polystyrene shaft by an
aqueous-based adhesive. The swabs are made to exacting and consistent
tolerances using high-precision automated processes.
The easy-to-open, individually wrapped swabs ensure sterility at point-of-use.
The swabs are visible through clear packaging which also offers visibility of
- Gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6 in accordance with
- Lot code and expiration date clearly marked on each package and included
in bar code for inventory control
- Certificates of Irradiation and Compliance attached to each case confirm
irradiation dose met specifications
- Pre-sterilized swabs eliminate repackaging, documentation and validation of
- Packaging labeled for global use