PharmaFluor® FEP is a fluoropolymer tubing that meets the demands of
biopharmaceutical, medical and laboratory applications. PharmaFluor® tubing has
outstanding chemical and physical characteristics because processing occurs under
stringently controlled conditions. In addition to being chemically inert, PharmaFluor®tubing can be used in a broad range of temperatures, from -100°F to 400°F.
Fluid integrity is an obvious area of concern in biopharmaceutical, medical and
lab applications. PharmaFluor® FEP will resist the absorption/adsorption of aqueous
fluids, which minimizes the risk of fluid alteration in single or repeat use applications.
PharmaFluor® tubing is also virtually unaffected by chemical sanitizers and cleaners
and can be cleaned repeatedly without decreasing its service life.
• Chemically inert
• Documented biocompatibility
• Fully characterized to all current
• Non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic and
• Extremely low sorption
characteristics compared to other
• Fully autoclavable and sterilizable
• Excellent barrier with very low
• Sterile filling and dispensing
• Diagnostic equipment
• General laboratory use
• Cell and tissue culture transport
• Analytical and process equipment
in biotechnology, pharmaceutical
and environmental fields